The FIX Trading Community Australia FIX Conference is a must-attend annual gathering of the Australian institutional trading community. It will be back to a face-to-face format this year.
This one-day conference is designed for both traders and technologists to take the pulse of the electronic trading community. It is complemented by an exhibition zone where delegates can view the latest trading technologies and services, and a post-event cocktail reception for industry peers to network over drinks.
Topics to be Covered:
• Regulatory Priorities
• REP 708 and Operation Resilience
• Digital Assets Trading and the Use of FIX
• APAC ETF Market Structure Developments
• Conditional Orders
• The Future of Trading – The Buy-side and Sell-side Perspectives
• Latest Developments in Innovations and Trading Technologies
Registration – https://www.fix-events.com/Australia/registration.aspx