14.00 – 14.30 – Registration
14.30 – 14.45 – Opening remarks – Seth Johnson, CEO, NEX Markets
14.45 – 15.30 – Panel 1: Where can crypto learn from FX and FX learn from crypto?
- What problems are institutions currently facing when looking to trade crypto assets?
- Where will expertise for crypto asset trading develop?
- What are the structural changes required in crypto asset trading if it is to be successfully adopted by the institutional market?
- Where does FX lead crypto and where does crypto lead FX?
15.30 – 16.00 – KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Matthew Syed
16.00 – 16.30 – Coffee break
16.30 – 17.15 – Panel 2: The evolution of data and its impact on buy-side trading decisions
- How can buy-side firms find new data sources that are in-line with their strategies?
- How will the use of data for trading decisions evolve from here and how it can it be made more granular?
- What data sources do the buy-side find most valuable when it comes to optimising decision making?
- Has alternative data become a necessary tool/cost for the buy-side? What are the benefits involved with alternative data?
17.15 – 17.30 Closing remarks – Seth Johnson, CEO, NEX Markets
17.30 – 19.00 – Network reception