Join SimCorp and The TRADE on 27 May for this webinar exploring front office innovation for the buy-side, including real world examples with portfolio optimisation and environment social and corporate governance (ESG) ratings.
The webinar will explore the benefits of accessing software partners through a vendor like SimCorp and how buy-side firms can leverage relationships with vendors to maximise their innovation.
THURSDAY 27 MAY
2:00-2:20 PM BST – FinTech innovation, a buy-side perspective with KBC Asset Management
What is driving the need to leverage new FinTech innovations in the front office?
What options are available for sourcing and adopting FinTech, cloud and data providers?
How can investment managers leverage system vendors to maximise the true scale and impact of FinTech in their existing front office workflows?
2:20-2:50 PM BST – FinTech Panel: Real world examples of front office innovation at work
IntelliBonds – Portfolio construction & optimisation
Qontigo – Risk analytics, portfolio construction & optimisation
YvesBlue – ESG research & reporting
2:50-3:00 PM BST – Audience Q&A
- Alessandro Michelini, global head of front office solutions, Qontigo
- Wim Van Hellemont, head of global investment management, KBC Asset Management
- Igor Tesinsky, co-founder & CEO, IntelliBonds
- Anna-Marie Wascher, CEO & founder, Yvesblue
- Anders Kirkeby, head of open innovation, SimCorp
- Annabel Smith, reporter, The TRADE (moderator)