Over the past two years The TRADE has hosted a number of events focusing on the run-up to the arrival of MiFID II on 3 January, 2018, culminating in last October’s MiFID II Checklist full-day conference in London, attracting over 150 delegates from a range of market participants.
Now that we have firmly arrived in the post-MiFID II environment, The TRADE is pleased to announce the next in this series of events, MiFID II Check In. Focusing on how the industry has handled the initial regulatory changes and what needs to happen next, the day’s discussions will examine the key issues that this shifting regulatory landscape is bringing to light, covering topics including investment research, best execution, reporting and trading venues under MiFID II.
The event will begin with registration at 10:30 a.m. with the first panel beginning at 11:10 a.m. During the event attendees will hear from a range of panels, speakers and fireside chats about how one of the complex regulatory undertakings the financial markets has ever seen is unfolding.
Following the event there will be the opportunity to network over drinks.
Speakers confirmed so far:
– Christoph Hock, head of multi-asset trading, Union Investment
– Geoffrey Vander Linder, head of transparency solutions, Trax
– Niki Beattie, founder and CEO, Market Structure
– Tom Stenhouse, head of product equities, London Stock Exchange Group
– Martin Hendry, global equities, fixed income, derivatives & FX trader, Liontrust Asset Management
– Francis Land, director of brokerage & research services, IHS Markit
– Dr. Linn Karstadt, MiFID II consultant & electronic execution specialist
– Scott Bradley, head of sales & marketing, LSE cash secondary markets & Turquoise
– Graham Dick, head of client relationship, Aquis Exchange
– Matthew Luff, MiFID II consultant, Janus Henderson
– Julia Streets, founder & CEO, Streets Consulting
– Paul Sinthunont buy-side analyst, Aite Group
– Mark Ford, principal consultant & general manager, LiquidMetrix