Fixed Income & FX Leaders Summit (FIFX) APAC is back for 2022! The TRADE is a media partner for this exciting in-person conference happening at Raffles City Convention Centre, Singapore from November 23 – 24, 2022.
As world economies continue to be rocked by the persistent pandemic, global conflicts and the looming recession…this might just be the best opportunity you’ll have to test your response to curb the volatility surrounding the market.
How? Gathering 250+ of the most senior level Fixed Income and FX buy side traders and portfolio managers, you will get unrestricted access to network, benchmark, and discuss the growth of trading technology, automation and successfully overcoming ongoing market and regulatory challenges.
All led exclusively by a robust 2022 speaker line-up, guaranteed to get you the conversations and insights you need to succeed.
Download the agenda here and you’ll see why.
Benchmark with the Best: Thought Leaders From These Esteemed Companies Will Be There
Learn from 60+ speakers representing Asia’s top companies including:
- Sam Ahmed, Managing Director & COO Treasury & Markets, DBS Bank
- James Cheo, MD & CIO, SEA, HSBC Wealth Management
- Gareth Nicholson, Chief Investment Officer (CIO) and Head of Discretionary Portfolio Management, Nomura
- Rachana Mehta, Co-Head of Regional Investments Fixed Income, Maybank Asset Management Singapore
- Chunyen Liu, Chief Investment Officer, AIA Singapore
- Jeremy Son, VP -Fixed Income Trading, AllianceBernstein
- Johan Martino, Executive Director & Fixed Income Asset Class Expert, Pictet Group
- Shiva Iyer, CEO, Eaton Vance Management International
- Mitul Kotecha, Chief Emerging Markets Asia and Europe Strategist, TD Securities
- Diwakar Vijayvergia, Head of Asia Fixed Income, AllianceBernstein
- Tay Leo, Head of FX Rates and Derivatives Trading, ING Bank
- Weeli Goh, Head of FX Trading, APAC, Wells Fargo
- Martin David, Head Of Trading APAC, UBS Asset Management
- Joel Kim, CEO, Asia ex Japan and Head of International Fixed Income, Dimensional Fund Advisors
- …and more!
Readers of The TRADE can enjoy 15% off prevailing tickets rates – simply quote “TT15” on checkout.
Buy-side firms can attend for free: find out how you can join the largest gathering of buy-side fixed income & FX leaders at the ticketing page here.