Following an industry nomination process and extensive market research, The TRADE’s Rising Stars of Trading and Execution is back for its fourth year, recognising 20 of the most promising up-and-coming talents in buy-side trading.
The Rising Stars event will be held at Simpson’s in the Strand on 22 November during the Plato Debates event, where each Star will be presented with their award, before being invited to The TRADE’s Leaders in Trading event at The Savoy hotel.
Profiles on each Rising Star will also be published on our website in the coming week.
Congratulations to those listed below:
- Jack Boland, trader, BlackRock
- Andrea Bradshaw, global equity dealer, Royal London Asset Management
- Marten Bressel, fixed income trader, Vanguard
- Edouard Bugeaud, equity trader, Generali Investment
- Jan-Pieter De Paepe, senior equity and FX dealer, KBC Asset Management
- Kevin Flood, lead fixed income trader, Royal London Asset Management
- Christoph Himmel, quantitative trader, GSA Capital
- Alexander Hunter, programme trader, JP Morgan Asset Management
- Michael Johns, dealer, Troy Asset Management
- Xavier Leopold, multi-asset trader, State Street Global Advisors
- Tim Miller, equity and derivatives trader, Fidelity International
- Joe Moloney, assistant investment manager and trader, rates and FX, GAM
- Rene Naya, buy-side dealer, Waverton Investment Management
- Richard Pinnington, trader, T. Rowe Price
- Georgina Sansom, EMEA equity trader, Fidelity International
- Alexandra Tidy, head of EMEA equity trading, analytics and strategy, JP Morgan Asset Management
- Michael Vaughan, multi-asset trader, Hermes Investment Management
- George Wales, equity trader, RBC Global Asset Management
- Ben Wiseman, trader, MAN Group
- Andrew Wynd, trader/analyst, Kuvari Partners