Following an industry nomination process and extensive market research, The TRADE’s Rising Stars of Trading and Execution is back for its fifth year, recognising 20 of the most promising up-and-coming talents in buy-side trading.
The Rising Stars event will be held at the Savoy, London, on 21 November during where each Star will be presented with their award, before being invited to The TRADE’s Leaders in Trading ceremony.
Profiles for each Rising Star will also be published on our website in early November.
Congratulations to those listed below:
- William Baker, fixed income & FX trader, Schroders
- Sam Barclay, macro execution trader, Moore Capital Management
- Markus Bauer, equity trader, Lazard Asset Management
- Jack Bookatz, equity trader, Millennium Capital Management
- Leo Broughton, fixed income trader, Schroders
- Christopher Bukogiannis, fixed income trader, DWS Group
- Rikki Corbyn, equity and derivatives trader, State Street Global Advisors
- Jimmy Cole, equity trader, Moore Capital Management
- Liane Fahey, fixed income dealer, Royal London Asset Management
- Maria Garcia, interest rates trader, BlackRock
- Sonal Karsan, trader, Vanguard Asset Management
- Alexandra Jenkins, former head of European equity trading, Highbridge Capital Management
- John Lilley, equities trader, GIC
- Anthony Lucas, equities & FX trader, Martin Currie
- Charlotte Nutting, trader, Millennium Capital Management
- Adam Ottewill, equity & derivatives trader, HSBC Asset Management
- Arline Sueng, fixed income trader, Groupama Asset Management
- Colleen Sweeney, equity trader, FMR Investment Management
- Sam Vaughan-Jones, trader, Royal London Asset Management
- Peter Welsby, senior trader, GAM Systematic Cantab