- What are a firm’s obligations for daily portfolio compliance?
- Critical drivers – US and European perspectives
- How CCOs and COOs will manage ESG operations and reporting
- COP26 – what carbon reduction means to an investment practice
- New opportunities: ESG compliance services, differentiating with ESG metrics
- The role of international standards to ensure data comparability
2021 is proving to be a watershed year for ESG in the investment world.
Sustainable Finance Disclosure Regulation (SFDR) imposes mandatory ESG disclosure in Europe and ESG focused Risk Alerts from the US SEC have now put a fine point on questions for the industry – not only how to adapt to changing regulation, but also how to manage increasingly stringent ESG compliance requirements and pivot to gain competitive advantage.
Join Linedata’s Matt Grinnell, Rebecca Healy, managing partner at Redlap Consulting, Laura Craft, head of global ESG strategy, Heitman and Emily Hamilton, Head of ESG at Savills Investment Management, and Brunno Maradei, Global Head of Responsible Investment at Aegon Asset Management for this 60-minute discussion.
Global product manager,
Head of Global ESG
Head of ESG at Savills
Global Head of Responsible
Investment at Aegon Asset
Managing Partner at
Redlap Consulting Ltd